Last Puzzles (Tricky Statements Problem)

In a boarding school, the server was hacked. From the many suspects, the school officials circled down on five students. The five of them were called in a room together and their statements were recorded. Each of the student gave three statements. Out of these three statements, only one was a lie and the rest two were the truths. Following are the five statements. Can you deduce who is the hacker reading and analyzing them? Timothy: 1. I did not do it. 2. I have never hacked in my entire life. 3. Maggie did it. Bob: 1. I did not do it. 2. The hack was done from within the network. 3. I do not like Beatrice. Christopher: 1. I did not do it. 2. I have never seen Beatrice in my life. 3. Maggie did it. Maggie: 1. I did not do it. 2. Beatrice did it. 3. Timothy was lying when he said I did it. Beatrice: 1. I did not do it. 2. Bob did it. 3. Christopher and I used to be friends.

Click For Answer