Last Puzzles (Long Funny Brain Teaser)

A child is called by the principal of the school along with his parents. The principal complains to his parents that he remains absent for most of the days from school. On being asked by the parents, the child forms an innocent face and blurts out the following: There is not enough time to attend the school for me. Doctors say that a child must sleep for eight hours every day and so I sleep for 122 days a year (8 hours each day for 365 days). The weekends are officially off and thus in a year, the school remains shut for 104 days. The school gives us 60 days of summer holidays off every year. I chew my food adequately and thus it takes me an hour for each meal adding to 3 hours every day or 45 days in a year. For keeping me physically and mentally fit, I spend 2 hours daily in exercise and recreational activities which adds to 30 days a year. If you add all these days, you will get 361 days and thus I am left with just 4 days to attend the school. The parents and principal are baffled by hearing it. Where do you think the child is miscalculating as this is certainly not feasible?

Click For Answer