|
|
|
Puzzle of the Day (Birbal Brain Teaser)
Birbal is a witty trader who trade of a mystical fruit grown far in north. He travels from one place to another with three sacks which can hold 30 fruits each. None of the sack can hold more than 30 fruits. On his way, he has to pass through thirty check points and at each check point, he has to give one fruit for each sack to the authorities. How many mystical fruits remain after he goes through all the thirty check points?
Click to submit your answers |
|
|
 |
|
Last Puzzles (Long Logic Puzzle)
You and Me are playing bets. I take $10 from you and that begins our game. I shuffle the deck of cards (52 cards normal deck) and take out four random cards out of it. Now I place the cards in front of you with face down. Then I turn over the first card. You can either keep it or you can ask me to open the second card. When I turn the second card, you have the same options again till I open the third card. If you deny to keep it, you must take the fourth card no matter what the card is. Now if the card you choose has n value, I will give you $n and we will keep on playing like this till the end of the day. You may feel that this is completely over the chance. But there is a nice strategy which will allow you to win. Can you find out the strategy so that by the end of the day you have won a decent amount?
Click For Answer |
|
 |
|
|
 |
|
from Gpuzzles.com Rss Feeds https://ift.tt/2DZANzH
No comments:
Post a Comment